Our information in a nutshell:
Please DO NOT ENTER our practice if you
- have COVID-19 (or have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 without symptoms)
- show symptoms of a common cold or flu (esp. dry cough, fever, sore throat, loss of smell and/or taste, etc.)
- are under quarantine
- are a contact person of someone with COVID.
IN THAT CASE PLEASE DO NOT COME BUT GIVE US A CALL FIRST.
When you are in our practice:
- Please wear a face mask (cover mouth AND nose).
- Please keep your distance, at least 1,5 m or 6 ft.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands (hand sanitiser on front desk, sink in treatment room).
- Please come alone or only with one accompanying person if necessary (i.e. young child, disabled person). Please let us know beforehand or tell us at the front desk.
- We absolutely need to avoid crowding.
- Please help us keep you and us safe and healthy.
We speak the following languages
- Montenegrin, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian
We treat patients with German private or statutory insurances, international insurances (ask for details) and also self-payers.
To schedule an appointment, please call us (06196-24007) or write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Research - DTI
If you are a colleague and share our interest in evidence-based science in dental medicine and esp. orthodontics, you are invited to check out our information here. The Douglas Toll Institute for Orthodontic Research (DTI) is involved in the following activities:
- interdisciplinary workshops
- academic exchange
- continuing education
- scientific publications
Check out our calender to see our upcoming activities.